Paint Preparation Continued

After leaving the neck and body to set overnight, I checked to see how the primer setup. To my surprise, the grain was showing slightly through the primer on the back of the guitar body. Not too noticeable, but I want the finish on this guitar to be top notch and not look like I sprayed it with some rattle cans in the garage (which is what I am doing ~ LOL).

So after some thinking, I decided to try and fill the grain over the primer with some BONDO. That didn’t work. So I proceeded to sand the primer off of the guitar and start back from square one. I took all the primer off and then re-sanded the body using the Abralon discs in my random orbit sander. I wanted to look a round and do a little more research on sanding sealers before I proceeded.